Thank You for registering for the Autoimmune Revolution 2018!
A confirmation email is on the way to the address you provided:
- It is IMPORTANT to add [email protected] to your address book.
If you do not receive your registration email:
- Check SPAM or JUNK folders.
- Using Gmail? Check your "Promotions" tab.
Many email providers have been known to BLOCK or DELAY delivery:
- This can cause A LOT of confusion for you, so...
- Please BOOKMARK this page and/or record the following link:
This is your DAILY LINK to each day's talks. You DO NOT need an email each day to access the talks, but you may need to clear your browser history when a new day starts!
Add the Autoimmune Revolution 2018 to your calendar!
Starting Monday, August 27, 2018, at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
Earn rewards when you share with friends!
The mission of this event is to help as many people in the world gain the information needed to live healthier and happier lives. You can help! When you invite others and they register, you earn access to some great prizes!
*Please note: Only one registration per computer/device is allowed.
Refer 5 registrations!
Receive a coupon code for 10% off of your event purchase!
Refer 20 registrations!
Gain free access to our Online Access Package to listen to all of the expert speakers at your own pace!
Refer 40 registrations!
Gain free access to our Online + Flash Drive Package to listen to all of the expert speakers at your own pace!
Meet your host
Dr. Peter Osborne is the clinical director of Origins Health Care in Sugar Land, Texas. He is a doctor of chiropractic, doctor of functional medicine, doctor of pastoral science, and a Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist.
Oftentimes referred to as "The Gluten Free Warrior", he is one of the most sought after functional medicine doctors in the country. His practice is centered on helping those with painful chronic degenerative and autoimmune diseases. He is one of the world's leading authorities on gluten sensitivity, and lectures nationally to the public and medical professionals on numerous nutritionally related topics. He is the founder of Gluten Free Society, and the author of the bestseller, ‘No Grain No Pain’ published by Touchstone (Simon & Schuster).
Dr. Osborne has served as the executive director and the vice president for the American Clinical Board of Nutrition, and is on the advisory board for Functional Medicine University.
Enjoy this FREE gift from your host!
Bonus Talk: Holistic Pearls to Overcome Autoimmunity Dr. David Jockers
- Best foods to enhance healing
- 4 must-dos to overcome leaky gut
- Tips to naturally reduce inflammation
Bonus Talk: Autoimmune Diseases and Heavy Metals Audio Interview Wendy Myers
- 5 metals that sabotage energy and weight loss
- Tips on heavy metal lab testing
- Simple ways to detox from heavy metals
Bonus Talk: Recovering from Fibromyalgia Audio Interview Dr. David Brady
- Connection between leaky gut and chronic pain
- Unique lab tests to help identify fibromyalgia
- Best supplements to support healthy recovery
Expert Talk: Role of Genetics in Autoimmune Disease Dr. Ben Lynch
- Control your genes to overcome autoimmunity
- Why your DNA does not doom you to disease
- Lifestyle and supplement factors to improve gene function